Passengers/Guests are no longer required to wear face masks or cloth face coverings in any public areas of AHR properties. AHR will support those passengers / guests that continue to do so.
As always, the D&SNGRR remains fully committed to ensuring the health and well-being of its guests, employees, vendors, and business partners. It fully supports all local, state and federal government health regulatory agencies overseeing COVID-19 restrictions and hygiene protocols. The company manages its train excursions, special events, and all railroad facilities with strict adherence to rigorous safety practices and procedures.
What to Expect
Traveling to Durango
Enhanced Safety Measures
- Stricter protocols for cleaning all high-contact surfaces.
- Distributed hand sanitizer across the property.
- Sanitizing products used are all approved by the CDC and effectively eliminate the COVID-19 virus.
Current Excursions and Experiences
Worry-Free and Flexible Booking
Purchase with Confidence
- The D&S will waive all change or cancellation fees related to COVID.
- If you have made an error in your reservation or wish to change or cancel, please call us directly at (970) 247-2733 or (888) 872-4607. Cancellations and changes to existing reservations CANNOT be processed using the online system
- Customers who wish to rebook their train tickets are advised to send an email to [email protected] with the following information: date, time, steam or diesel service, and Coach or Gondola seating preferred. We will respond with confirmation of the change when processed.
- Customers may also call to rebook by phone 1-877-872-4607.